Monday, March 27, 2006

Change me....

As I write and think of a land so far it seems unreal.
Was I really there? Are the people just going through the daily routines.
We all want change no matter what culture,
but we never take the time to step out.
If only tomorrow was here, then I will take the risk, change my mind.
Tomorrow I don't wait for you, tomorrow is here.
My desire is to continue to change, grow. I want to be different and changed,
tomorrow, next week, month, a year from now.
I don't want to live out of what could have been,but out of what can be,
and what already has been given. I feel if I wait to be changed,
it would take away the risk and faith to change.
If I trust god has given, then I take not in selfishness,
but in humality that he trust me.
Free to risk, make mistakes, to live. Life has been given,
So life I take not for granted.
The greatest of all, that it's not just for one. It's for a people.
A people willing to submit and agree with what's already done.
Walking through the destiny, the journey consumed for you.

No comments: