Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Does She know I miss her.....

I can't remember exactly when she got to big to hold.
I can remember pitter patter across the wood floor as I chase her.
I can't remember exactly what her first words were.
I can remember the first time she laid in bed and cooed.
I can't remember how business went on that trip.
I can remember her waking up surprise to see me and saying "Dada."
I can't remember what the arguement was about.
I can remember her deep brown eyes looking at me as I walked away.
I can't remember how many times I missed out tucking her in at nights.
I can remember to call and say goodnight.

She will always be my bambina, though now she is my young lady.
Does she know I miss her? I can never get back the times missed. But I charish every memory made.

Have you told them you love them today? Have you made memories with them? I would pay for what you have.

Lord how your heart must ache? How many prayers from little children asking for thier parents back have you heard today? How many prayers have you heard from those who have never known differntly? How many times does your heart weep in a day for the unborn? For the fatherless?

Thank you that my hope is in you Lord. Thank you for being the Lord of redemption. Thank you for promising to wipe away every tear. You alone are worthy of all my heart, soul, mind and strength.

Watch over her. Protect her, keep her pure before you. Let her know I miss her. Thank you daddy. (Romans 5: 1-11)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen.

Izzy said...

Thanks,Win. It's amazing how God puts people in our lives with similiar circumstances so we share the journey of knowing him together. Blessings bro.

Anonymous said...

No doubt, bruh. I thank God for you. Fa sho!