Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I don’t want to

I don’t want to think about it
I don’t want to process this anymore
I don’t want to be consumed by wearing thoughts
Possibilities of maybes and what could be

I don’t want to face the fact I may care
I don’t want to face there may be fears
I don’t want to rewind the records misunderstood
Scratching the surface of disillusionment

I don’t want to see things always black and white
I don’t want to have lacking faith dependent on my sight
I don’t want to think about this
Not even a little bit

Nevertheless…..

I don’t want to miss it
I don’t want not to grow more in you
I don’t want to be self dependant
Wanting only you

I don’t want to seem hopeless
I don’t want to be without vision and passion
I don’t want to be imprisoned by thought
Captivate me evermore

No comments: