Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Your Beauty

The presence of your beauty
blows me away

The clouds you orchestrate
the sky stroked in blue

The glory of light as it's breaks through rain
bowing the heavens with your peace

Eyes so deep, children you've graced me to see
with hearts so pure it cleanses the idle mind

Men have blemished the truth
taken the poor captive to richen their emptiness

Though a prince of peace
you' re the king that roars a sovereignty of defense

Your beauty is not circumstantial
your beauty it's within

It's not a a mere scene
it's not a restless emotion

It's within the very core of your majesty
your kingdom consumed with pure light

It has blinded, even sent men fallen
attempting a glimpse directly at your glory

It would destroy with a gleam
but can heal with it's shadow

When can I see you face to face
how can we stay here in nearness

Leave me not brilliance of a sun
Leave me not my radiant one

1 comment:

Lindsay Blake said...

so when are we all going to hang out? ie. you, me, and carla? get back with me.