Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I dream

I dream of a lover by my side
Seashore dreams, starlight kisses
Children climbing, fighting for their Dad’s attention
I dream of a land not yet determined
Faces of joy, even in the midst of perseverance
Father to the fatherless, respecter of women
Men intrigued with integrity
I dream of hearts abandoned to true love
Passion for a king, a friend, healer, redeemer of all things
I dream of reckless abandonment worship

Free to be whom he created
Dancing over the brokenhearted

Trampling over the backs of the deceiver
In the core a worthy lamb, roaring freedom in all hearts
I dream of the earth transformed, Darkness made light
Valley’s lowered, crooked ways made straight

Rough places made smooth
I dream of a lover running for the embrace

Engaged with a glance
Pursued with a heart qualified by the redeemer
I dream of you

No comments: